Hi Guys Welcome to Tech Geeks 😉
Few Days Back Google Shocked Everyone By Releasing Android N developer Preview Without Any Official Announcement But the Problem is That it Came For Few Devices Like Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus 9G Etc. So, There is Only Two Ways to Get Taste Android N Either Buy One Of these Device Or By Running In Virtual Player Using Android Studio. But Don’t Fear Guys You Can Get Android N look On Any Device Running Cm12.1/Cm13 😉 Just Follow My lead.
- A Android Device Running Cm12.1/Cm13
- Xposed Installed
- Android N-ify Xposed Module
- ModUI-CM Theme
- Install Android N-ify on Your Device
2. Activate Android N-ify Module in Xposed Installer And Reboot
3. After Reboot Enable Recents Tweaks
What will I get after Installing Android N-ify?
This is What You Get After Installing Android N-ify:
Settings tile summaries Like Android N Also Double-tap recents to switch to last app
4. Now We Need To Customize Quick Settings Like This From Settings
5. Now Install ModUI CM theme
6. Now Apply This Theme From CM theme Chooser
What will I get After Installing This Theme?
This is What You get After Installing This Theme:
Android N lockscreen, Home Screen , Quick Settings Panel, Notification Drawer etc.
I know This is Not Android N but Atleast It Looks a Bit Like Android N.
Hit Thanks to Both XDA Thread And Developers To Support Their Work 🙂